My friendship with my puppy brother continues to blossom! At least, it has blossomed according to me. If you asked Joey, he might not use the word "blossoming". He might choose other words like "annoying", "bully", "rough", "won't leave me alone", etc. I really do love him a lot. I literally follow him all over the house, and recently, I've started to wrestle with him a little. Mama took some pictures of one of our wrestling sessions. Mommy says Joey is a VERY good sport and will get lots of tennis balls from Santa this year for putting up with me. :)
Ready or not (probably NOT), here I come!
Joey looks scared in this one.
See? Joey likes it! He's trying to give me a kiss!
I'm constantly pulling myself up on Joey. He's just as good as the couches for that!
Oooooohhh....
Puppies wear collars so babies can grab them, right?
Who needs a walker when you have a Joey?
No comments:
Post a Comment