Sunday, October 17, 2010

Making my way to the tub...

After an extremely messy dinner a few weeks ago, mommies decided it wasn't worth tracking all of the food pieces back to my room, so they stripped me down in the kitchen with the intention of carrying me to the tub from there.  I had a different plan.  I was VERY squirmy that night and all I wanted to do was crawl, so mommy literally had to take my diaper off while I was crawling.  (lucky for her, it was just a wet diaper!!)  I then proceeded to crawl right to the bathroom and up to the tub - like I knew exactly what to do!!  What can I say?  I still love bath time!

If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom...


Here I am!  Now, how do I get in this thing?

Getting closer!

Don't worry, mom, I've got this.  Let's see, so, first we start with the shampoo...



No comments:

Post a Comment