Monday, October 4, 2010

Cycling and Sloppy Joe's - A Super Saturday!

I realize these topics don't really go together, but they DO summarize some of the things I did on Saturday including going on a bike ride with mommies in the morning and then enjoying a delicious meal of ground turkey Sloppy Joe's for dinner on Saturday night! 

The bike ride was a lot of fun.  I got to bring a couple of my favorite toys along for the ride, so I was in good company.  Joey was also with us too, and although he mostly ran off on his own, I got really excited whenever he came near us!

All bundled up and ready to go!


What you CAN see in this picture is me smiling.  What you CAN'T see is why I'm smiling.  Any guesses?  If you guessed Joey, you're correct.  :)


Holding on to my friends for the journey.


Slamming my sippy cup in between bites.


Mommies decided sloppy joe's are best enjoyed naked.  (for babies, not adults)  Notice I even have sauce on my eye brows!  After this meal, mommy took me straight from the high chair to the bathtub to clean me off!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment