Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello World!!

As soon as I could crawl, I've been obssessed with crawling over to the patio door.  Usually Joey or one of our cats are out there, and whenever I see them, I squeal with happiness!!  Mommies always talk about how cute I must look from the outside, so last weekend, they decided to take a picture of me.

Let me explain my attire.  It was hot last weekend - like 80 degrees.  That's one reason I'm only wearing a diaper.  The other reason is because I had a little accident at Grandma and Grandpa's earlier that day, so mommies decided to let me spend the rest of the afternoon in my favorite outfit - my birthday suit!

Hi Mommies!  How do you like the handprints?!!


Mommy thinks I look like I'm up to no good in this one.


Check out my tummy!!


Happy baby!


Peek-a-boo!



No comments:

Post a Comment