Monday, October 4, 2010

Underwater Adventures!

For a fun, family outing this weekend, Mommies and I went to Underwater Adventures at Mall of America.  It’s a really cool aquarium that’s underneath the mall.  At first I was a little hesitant, but I warmed up and eventually thought it was REALLY cool.  We saw all kinds of huge fish, sharks, sting rays, jelly fish and even sea horses!!  At the end, we went to the Underwater Adventures store and mommies let me get a stuffed animal and a book to remember the event.  It was such a fun time and it made mommies really excited to take me to the zoo when I’m a little bit older!


A shot of the inside of Underwater Adventures.  You walk through this outdoor scene to get to the actually aquarium.


Checking out one of the exhibits with Mama.


 I'm definitely into it, but you can tell I was nerous based on how tight I'm holding on to Mama's necklace!  I held on to Mommy's necklace so tight last week I actually broke it!


There's no audio in these pictures, but I was actually whispering something that sounded like "whoa" the whole time!


Scary!!


Checking it all out.


HUGE fish!!


Looking at the sharks with Mama.  (Mommy loves this one because you can see my top two teeth that are coming in!) 


My souvenir - a stuffed fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment