Last week, Mama took me over to Grandma and Grandpa McNamara’s for a visit. Ella and Lauren were both there since Aunt Jessie was getting her hair done, and Ella and I had LOTS of fun together. We’re finally (well, I’m finally) getting to an age where we can crawl around and explore together. Mama took some really funny pictures of the little adventures we had together that day!
Pusing Ella in the grocery cart.
Dumping out the grocery cart. (luckily we waited to do this until AFTER Ella was out of it)
Digging through the drawers on Grandma and Grandpa's coffee table.
We found a domino! Better taste it!
Ella found another one - better try that too!
Mmmm.... domino!
I'm still learning how to share.
Ella's the lucky one to get to sample toys this time - I'm pretty sure she has a red shoe in her mouth.
Aparently the adults finally got the hint and gave us a real snack - graham crackers!









No comments:
Post a Comment