For the past few months, I've had this bizarre obssession with Joey's collars. Mommy thinks it maybe started because I always play in the tupperware drawer, which is where they also keep Joey's collars. Once day while I was digging through the drawer (most likely pulling things out and making a huge mess), I grabbed one of Joey's many collars, and shortly after, I had it around my neck just like Joey. Now it's actually more common to find me in the house with a collar on than without. Mommies couldn't believe that they hadn't done a posting on this yet since it's such a huge part of my life. Here are a few pictures of me enjoying several of Joey's collars...
Just hanigng out in my pj's .... with my toys .... and my collar.
Go Packers!
Snooping through the refrigerator, trying to find something to eat. (while sporting SEVERAL collars in this one)
It's always best to read the labels, that's what mommy says. I prefer to read mine while wearing three collars.
No comments:
Post a Comment