Monday, January 10, 2011

My One Year Photo Shoot

On Saturday, December 18, Mommies took me to Kim Gould's to have my one year pictures and to also get some Christmas pictures done.  (since they hadn't sent out cards yet!)  Mommies still can't believe that I'm already one.  The time has gone by so quickly, and mommies have so many wonderful memories of me already.  They also can't believe how much I've changed over the course of a year.  Mommy realized she hasn't done a "what am I doing now?" list in a long time, so here's my one year old list.

Things I Do As A One Year-Old:

I’m a speed crawler

I can stand for short periods of time unassisted

I have 8 teeth (4 on top, 4 on the bottom with a molar coming in too…)

I babble a lot and speak a little.

I say:
  • Mama
  • No
  • Joe (this is my FAVORITE word by far … sounds more like “Toe”, and I say it whenever Joey walks in the room, and I also say it now whenever I see any dog)
  • What’s that? (I say this all the time too and point to things)
  • Uh oh (sounds more like “oooh oh”)
I sleep 12 hours each night and take two naps during the day (1-2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon)

I now drink regular, whole milk and LOVE it

I love all kinds of foods. Some of my favorites are:
  • Mandarin oranges
  • Cheese (any kind)
  • Meat – mostly chicken
  • Fruit Loops (sorry General Mills)
  • Juice boxes (when I’m allowed to have them!)
  • Sweets (just about any kind)
  • Pepperoni
  • Mama’s pancakes
  • Eggs
  • Green beans
  • Yogurt
I finally have some hair! Not a lot, but enough after being bald for so many months, every strand counts!

I love playing with toys, and I have a few favorites right now:
  • My Winnie the Pooh train from Aunt Kelly
  • My Cabbage Patch doll – Carol
  • Joey
  • Joey’s collars
  • Tupperware
  • Elmo
  • My shopping cart
  • My barn
  • And MANY more!!!
I am a VERY sweet, happy little girl who smiles a lot and has her mommies wrapped around her little finger!











No comments:

Post a Comment