Yesterday I had to go to the doctor due to a yucky case of pink eye. Mommies noticed that my eyes looked a little funny on Saturday. They had some “gunk” coming out of them, which they thought was strange. They wanted to see if it changed on Sunday, which it did – it went away! They thought we were in the clear, but the symptoms came back a little on Monday then came back really bad on Tuesday. Mama took me to the clinic in New Richmond to have me checked out, and I have pink eye in both eyes. I also had a fever and was just feeling yucky in general. All things considered though, I’ve been in a really good mood and Mommy says I’ve been a real “trooper”. Following my appointment, Mama took me to Family Fresh to pick up my prescription eye drops. Given the fact that I’m not feeling good, Mama was a real sucker for me, and ended up buying me a balloon to try to cheer me up … it worked! Here are some pictures of me on my way to the clinic as well as some after the clinic when I got my new balloon.
Passed out on my way to the doctor.
A close up of my eye "gunk".
Hanging out with Grandpa McNamara before my doctor's appointment.
Getting a squeeze from Grandma before I go!
Post-appointment - happy with the balloon Mama picked out for me.
Even happier with the balloon when it's inflated. It's Winnie the Pooh - one of my favorites!!!
Poor pumpkin! So cute how she bounced back though!
ReplyDeleteCaught up on your blog...and your precious baby is just adorbale. Sorry about the pink eye and sickness- we've been struggling too. 'Tis the season I guess.
ReplyDelete