Sunday, January 2, 2011

Birthday Celebration Part 2

I'm one lucky girl.  Not only did I get to have a great birthday celebration with the McNamara family, but a little over a week later, I had ANOTHER birthday celebration with Mamma and Papa in Missouri.  There was cake, a candle and presents ...  everything a good birthday celebration should have!  Here are a few pictures of my fun day!

My birthday cake.


Excitedly awaiting that first sweet, delicious bite of cake!


Happy Birthday to me!


YUM!


Me, Mamma and Papa!


Sugar high starting to set in.


Mommy helping me open one of my many birthday presents.  Mommies can't believe how spoiled I got this year.  I'm so lucky to have such a great family!


Playing with one of my toys from Aunt Lissa, Uncle Kevin and Reagan.


Mamma reading me one of my new books and showing me how to pet the baby animals in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment