Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mischief Maker

Around the time I turned one, mommies started to notice a much more mischievious side to me.  I'm no longer satisfied just pulling toys out of my baskets and tupperware out of the drawer - I need to get IN the baskets and drawers to get a closer look now.  In the last two weeks, they've caught me in my toy and book baskets, in the tupperware drawer and they even found me in the drawer below the oven.  (don't worry ... the oven wasn't on!)  I even crawled into Mommy's suitcase last week when she was packing for a trip.  Better keep a close eye on me - you never know what I'll get into next!!

It all started innocently - just checking out some of Joey's collars in the tupperware drawer....


Then Mommy caught me in the act!


Busted.


The next day, I paid a visit to the drawer under the oven.


And then hopped in Mommy's suitcase!!  (I just wanted her to take me with her!!)


Great accomplishments warrant a round of applause.


A few nights later, Mommies caught me standing on top of a case of Diet Mt. Dew.  I was Queen of the Mountain (Dew)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment