Last night, they used a bag of Doritos as bait for me. It was getting close to dinner, and my cousin Lucy was eating Doritos. I tried one, and I was hooked. A little while later, I was sitting on Grandma's lap, and the Doritos were on the coffee table. Out of nowhere, I got up from Grandma's lap and walked right over to the coffee table to help myself to a chip. After that, they started using the Doritos as bait, and it worked!! Here are the videos Mommy was able to capture....
This is the first one they took of my walking adventure...
This one is mommies' favorite. Every time I would get to the coffee table, Grandma would grab me before I could get a chip and make me walk again. After a while, Lucy felt bad for me and brought the chips to me. As you can see, I get very excited when she brings the chips to me. (and after she takes them away, I'm not too pleased...)
Here are some more steps....
No comments:
Post a Comment