Monday, November 15, 2010

First Time Sledding!

On Friday night/Saturday morning we got our first snow of the season!  Mommy's first thought was that it was my first snow, then she remembered I was born in December!!  However, this was definitely my first time actually noticing the snow and playing in it.

On Saturday afternoon, mommy took me for a short walk around the yard to get used to being outside in the snow, then on Sunday, both mommies took me out and we walked around some of the trails in our yard and Mama even let me taste the snow!  (only the white snow, of course!)  This was all made possible because Grandma McNamara bought me my adorable new snowsuit last week - just in time!!  It's really warm and fits me great and mommies think I look absolutely adorable in it.  (but they might be a little biased)  I can't wait for lots more winter adventures!  (and mommies explained to me that there will be MANY MANY more since winter lasts about 6 months here....)  :)

Snow is fun!!



On the move.


Taking it all in.


Giggling at the snowball Mama put on my lap!


Mmm.... snot.


First taste of snow.


After some time in the sled, mommies let me out in the snow to see what I'd do.  I had a hard time moving around at first, then I got the hang of it.


 Don't mind if I do!


Oooh!!


No, my foot isn't extra flexible.  Pretty sure my boot is coming off in this one.  :)


Mmm.... more snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment