To compliment the video Mommy posted last week, she thought she'd post a few of the MANY walking practice pictures Mama's been taking of me lately. I wish I was exaggerating, but Mommy counted nearly 100 "walking practice" pictures during this latest upload. Three words - out of control. Regardless, we've been having walking practice almost every night for the past week, and while I'm still not showing much of a sign of wanting to let go of my walker, I'm loving how quickly I can get around. I giggle almost the whole time! Mommy keeps thinking any day now she'll be posting a "first steps" update. :)
Joey giving me a little "encouragement" shove.
Out of my way - here I come!!
On the move and looking very determined.
Different night. Different PJ's. Same game.
During one of my "breaks", mommies let Peanut in for a minute so I could say hello. He is SUCH a good spot. I'm pretty rough with him, but he just sits there and takes it. Such a trooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment