Monday, November 29, 2010

Me and my Dinglehopper!

After months of eating with my hands, I'm starting to show some interest in being a little more dignified - by using a fork!  So, what's with the title of this posting referring to my "dinglehopper"? Well, I don't always use the fork the way it was intended to be used.  Sometimes I use it to comb my hair, which is how a fork is used on Little Mermaid, and they call it a dinglehopper, so now mommies call mine a dinglehopper when I start using it for something other than eating.  Overall though, I'm really starting to get it, and while I still primarily use my fingers, mommies think it's just a matter of time before I switch over to a "dinglehopper" permanently.

Just holding the fork for now.


Big girl bite with a fork!


Mmmm.... pudding!!!


It's a messy business, but I'm getting really good at it!  (don't worry, I had a bath after this meal!)


Pudding and dinglehoppers make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment