Monday, November 15, 2010

Our New "Walk-In" Pantry

It wasn't until recently that mommies realized we actually have a walk-in pantry.  They  knew we had a pantry - they just never thought of it as a walk-in before.  I changed all that by showing them how much easier it is to find what you need by going into the pantry instead of looking from the front of it.

In addition to my pantry discoveries, I've also just in general been spending a lot more time in the kitchen playing and hanging out with mommies.  (and Joey, of course!)  Here are a few pictures of my kitchen adventures from the last couple of weeks...

Snagging a refreshing Diet Mt. Dew from the "walk-in" pantry.


When I was sick a couple of weeks ago, Mama felt bad for me and got me this new toy.  (which of course I chose to play with in the kitchen...)  By the way, Mommy LOVES my cheeks in this one.


Now let's see, what was I looking for???


Quick pause for a half-smile for Mama.  ;)


Can I help you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment