Monday, November 1, 2010

Picnic Table in the Living Room!

Mommies were doing some "winterizing" around our house this last weekend, and one of the tasks was to clean off my picnic table and bring it inside for the winter.  Well, while Mommy and I were out shopping on Saturday, Mama decided to bring the picnic table into the living room for me to play with before banishing it to the basement for the winter.

When they first got this table, I was still way too young to sit at it, but now I think it's great.  In fact, Mommies now have it set up in the basement for me to play with in the winter.

Here are a few pictures of me enjoying the table upstairs.  If any of you know my Mommy, you know she wasn't all that amused to have a big picnic table in the middle of the living room.  As Mama was putting me to bed later that night, Mommy immediately carried the table downstairs.  She's so predictable!!  :)

Playing with my Weebles!


Mommies love how I have my legs crossed in this one.  Such a lady!


Catching up on my reading.


Lost in deep thought...


Trying to decide what to watch....


I'm sick of TV.  Time to bother Joey.



No comments:

Post a Comment