Yesterday was my first Halloween! It was such a great day. I spent the morning hanging out with Mommies, then we met up with the McNamara family (aunts and cousins) and Grandma and Grandpa McNamara's. After taking some pictures, we took off and drove to different family members' houses to show off our costumes and do some trick or treating. We went to great Grandma Krumm's, Aunt Sue's, Aunt Kathy's, Aunt Diane's and Aunt Terri/Uncle Pat's. We got some GREAT stuff! Once we were done trick or treating, we ended up back at Grandma and Grandpa's for some dinner. I had so much fun and was so tired that I actually fell asleep with the bottle in my mouth on the way home. I was really tuckered out, but it was a really fun time! Can't wait until next year!!
I heard toilet papering is a part of Halloween. This is a GREAT holiday.
Wrapping myself up like a mummy.
Look what I found!
Maggie the calf meets a REAL calf.
A holiday with my mommies wouldn't be complete without a photo shoot!
Spending some time with Grace. She doesn't seem as amused as I am. :)
Getting a squeeze from Grandma before heading out to trick or treat!
Getting all of the cousins together for a picture wasn't easy but they got a few!
Ella the poodle!
Lauren the bee!
Lauren LOVED Joey's prisoner costume!
Hanging out with Ella at Great Grandma Krumm's house!
Love the costume and tp fun! Too cute!
ReplyDelete