Thursday, March 15, 2012

Breaking in my New Rain Boots!

Now that it's getting  nice out, all of the snow has melted, leaving a nice muddy mess throughout most of our yard.  Mommies quickly realized that the mud and puddles weren't going to stop me from playing, so Mama bought me some new rain boots in order to enjoy it without ruining a good pair of shoes.  She actually bought me two pairs and let me pick - red ladybugs or pink kitties.  No surprise to mommies, I chose the pink kitties. 

I just LOVE my boots.  We walked all over the yard yesterday, and if I was walking through water and hit a patch of dry grass, I'd move over to make sure I was still walking in water.  I also discovered the joy of jumping in puddles!  It may be a messy time of year, but Mama can get stains out of anything, so they're letting me go free and explore!  (no matter how dirty I get!)

Check out my boots!


It's early March and I'm outside in short sleeves!


Playing with my "walking stick".  :)


Jumping in a puddle!


I'm so happy that my climber is no longer covered in snow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment