Monday, March 19, 2012

Making my Own Pizza!

Papa Murphy's recently started selling "Mini Murph" pizza kits for kids.  It's a box that comes with crust, containers of sauce and cheese, and toppings.  When you get  home, you get to make the pizza yourself!  Mommies thought I might like to try it, so they bought me one a couple of weeks ago, and I had so much fun!  I felt like such a big kid making my own dinner.  :) 

Spreading out the sauce.


Adding cheese.  (apparently, this is my "concentration" face.)  :)


Now the pepperonis.


A good chef always tastes her food....


Time to put it in the oven!  (Disclaimer:  I'm only two.  Mommies let me carry it to the oven, but they placed it in the oven for me.)  :)


The best part - eating the pizza!!  Not bad, if I do say so myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment