Monday, March 19, 2012

Busting out the Bubbles!

Now that it's getting nice out, mommies decided to let me bust out the bubble set I got for Easter last year.  (that I hadn't opened yet ... I might have been a bit too young for it last year!!)  I'm constantly asking for bubbles, and once in a while during the winter, mommies would blow a few for me in the house to make me laugh.  Mommies are thrilled that the bubbles can now go outside and they don't have any more dried up soap marks on the floors in the house!  It took me a few minutes to figure out to make the bubbles, but once I figured it out, it was all over.  I would have stayed outside for hours blowing bubbles if mommies let me.  Yet another thing to love about spring/summer!!

The kit they got me for Easter last year has all sorts of different wands and contraptions for making bubbles.


Mommy thinks it looks like I'm smoking a pipe in this one.  Don't worry.  I'm not.  If you look closely though, you can see the bubbles.


I'm getting really good at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment