Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Big Girl Playset!

For the last year or so, mommies have been talking about how they eventually wanted to get a big playset for our house.  On Sunday, they decided to go to the Rainbow store to check it out due to a big sale they were having.  Much to my surprise, I got home from school yesterday, and there was a beautiful new play set in our yard!  I was beside myself.  For the first 30 minutes or so, I just kept going from one thing to the next - too excited to spend a significant amount of time on any single activity.  I eventually calmed down a little, but we still ended up playing on it for about 2 hours last night.  It is SO much fun!  Mommies asked me if I love it, and I nodded and said (in my Maggie voice) "Ove it."  It's going to be a FUN summer!

Our new "view" from the deck.  :)


Checking out the ball swing.


Climbing the rock wall.


The tire swing might be one of my favorite features.  It's a  fun swing, and it also makes for great storage.  (I stored my shoes inside of it when I decided to take them off)  :)


The slide is REALLY fast!


Swinging.  What do you think?  Do I look happy?


Different view of me climbing the rock wall.


This ladder is my preferred way to get to the top.  I make mommies a little nervous on this one.


Checking out the yard through my periscope.  I call the platform "Maggie's House".


Climbing the stairs.  Mommies wish I always used these to get to the top ... but I don't.


Swinging from the trapeze.  Didn't take me long to figure those out!


An alternative use for the swings.  :)




1 comment: