Monday, March 19, 2012

Sleepover with Cal

On Friday night, Cal spent the night because Aunt Becky and Uncle Eric had to go to Dodgeville to pick up some stuff from their old house.  We started the night at a park in Baldwin.  As usual, I was a climbing machine, climbing every ladder and steps I could find.  Cal preferred to run around and explore.  He sure likes to run!  After the park, we went to McDonalds for dinner, then home for books and bed. 

On Saturday morning, it was really nice out, so we spent some time walking around the yard exploring.  After that, we took naps, then headed to Rice Lake for Luca's baptism.

I had a lot of fun with him, and I kept wanting to go into his room when he was sleeping to see him.  I sure do love baby "Cow".  (that's how I pronounce "Cal".)  :)

Cal's obssessed with Joey and the cats, so I was trying to open the door so he could get a closer look.  (unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to open the patio door just yet!)


Giving Cal a hug.


Cal didn't like my hug.


Confused as to why Cal didn't like my hug.  Everyone likes my hugs!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment