Monday, March 19, 2012

Luca's Baptism

On Saturday afternoon we went to Rice Lake for Luca's baptism.  We started the afternoon at the Weimert's house for a pre-baptism celebration.  I had a great time on the trampoline with my cousins and also playing with all of Lauren and Ella's toys - they have some cool stuff!!  After a couple of hours, we headed to the church for the evening service.  Mommies were very proud, as they were asked to be Luca's godparents!  Luca was so great during the service.  Mommies loved how he stuck his tongue out the whole time.  He's such a cute guy! 

Mommies didn't however love my behavior during the service.  At that point, I hadn't taken a nap all day and was a little "rough".  I wouldn't sit still and was all over the place.  I was quiet, but still not well-behaved.  I passed out pretty much the second we pulled out of the church parking lot.  Some kids are good at skipping naps - I'm not one of them! 

One funny story though - at one point I was crawling between the pews, pushing a piece of paper along.  The paper was making a loud noise that was distracting, so mommies asked Uncle Dave to make me stop.  So Dave put  his foot on the paper so I couldn't push it, which didn't make me happy.   I came up with a simple solution though to get him to move his foot - I just pulled one of his leg hairs.  It doesn't sound that funny, but it was super naughty and funny all at the same time.  Again, I'm obviously not a kid who should skip naps!!

Mommy trying to get a picture of the cousins on the trampoline.  I wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot.


Another attempt at a cousin pic.


Mommy took this one of Cal when he ran off.


Mommies and Luca.


Luca is such a happy boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment