Monday, March 19, 2012

Children's Museum with the Waltz Family

The Waltz's were in town for spring break this week, so we met up with them yesterday at the Children's Museum!  It was a lot of fun!  It was a little crowded though.  We didn't realize that every third Sunday of the month is free admission.  Free is good, but it was REALLY crowded.  Regardless, we had a great time.  I really loved climbing through the ant holes, but my favorite part was definitely playing in the Water Works area - specifically the bubble table.  Mommies didn't think they would ever get me out of there! 

It was great to catch up with Katie, Jake and Charlie, and I can't wait to see them again at the lake this summer!!

Climbing up the purple stairs.  (I kept stopping and pointing and saying "Purple!  Purple!")


Checking out the aquarium.


Climbing through a tunnel.


Mommy trying to be sneaky and catch a picture of Charlie.  That kid is quick and always on the go!


Debating crawling into the turtle shell.


Zach and Jake playing a game in the "Grossology" exhibit.


Katie checking out the fart machines in the Grossology Exhibit.


Dr. McNamara performing surgery.


Cowboy Charlie with his new mustache.


Up to my elbows in bubbles!


Mommy made MANY attempts to get a shot of all of us together.


Jake and I enjoying some snacks.



No comments:

Post a Comment