We took kids to the Minnesota Zoo over the weekend. Maggie was really excited to go. She was thrilled that we were finally taking
her to see the dinosaurs—I promised her
about 2-3 months ago I would take her if she didn’t have any accidents, if she
ate her dinner, cleaned up her toys, etc.
She is really into dinosaurs right now, she has a couple toy ones at
home, (“Sssspike” and “other sssspike”
are their names) she said she wanted to bring them to see their mommy and daddy…
:) Well, I must apologize to anyone else that
was touring the dino exhibit at the same time as us because she was terrified
and was screaming and crying the entire time.
She would not go near them and screamed every time one of them made a
noise or moved. I couldn’t even get her
to calm down, other than that the trip to the zoo was wonderful….Tommy seemed
to enjoy looking at the animals and wasn’t scared of the dinosaurs or the giraffes…
:)
The giraffes were new this summer
She brushed them

Susie and Tommy were the only ones brave enough to stand close enough for a photo and Tommy is actaully laying down sleeping... :)

I asked Maggie what the best part of the zoo was and she said, "my pink ice cream cone" pretty sure we could have got ice cream somewhere closer than Apple Valley. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment