Friday, July 19, 2013

Pooh Train!

Oh who doesn’t love the Pooh Train?!  Winnie the Pooh, that is.  I think it was Aunt Kelly that gave this to Maggie for either her 1st birthday or Christmas.  Anyhow, it plays really loud music but was an instant favorite of Maggie’s.  For almost a year I bet it was played with daily.  We finally banished it to the basement when she was like 2.5 years old.  Well, now that Tommy is starting to pull himself up on everything and tries to take a few steps holding on to things, I decided it was time to bring it back upstairs.  Tommy loves it!  The only problem is sister fell in love with it all over again too.  Every night since it has been up we have had to remind them to share and take turns riding it up and down the hallway.  When Maggie rides it Tommy crawls after her.  When either mommies or Maggie push Tommy around the house on it, he is all smiles.  When I tell him his turn is over and take him off it, he crawls right back over it to it and tries to get back on it by himself—this using ends with him tipping it over on himself and crying…

Feeling so big

Sooo fast

I love this thing!

Look one hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment