Maggie started soccer back in June. It is really convenient because they come to their
school and have practice there. Any kids
that have signed up for it they go pick up from their classrooms, take them
outside to practice, and bring them back to their classrooms afterwards—so the
parents don’t have to do anything.
Almost seems too easy. I have watched
a couple times, it is pretty funny. It
is mainly 3 year olds with a couple 4 year olds mixed in so there are lots of
emotions and very short attention spans.
Maggie usually stays engaged for the most part and talks about it like
she really likes it. I think her two
favorite parts are: 1.) getting a sticker at the end of class and 2.) putting their
hands in the middle and saying “Soccer Shots” on the count of three. :)
Maggie is in the middle, all the kids want to be goalie
Maggie's in the yellow shirt
Getting ready to work on some skills
Maggie holding on the goal--making sure she gets to be goalie
Maggie and this little boy decided to do their own thing in the middle of some drills. I have no idea what they were doing or why the two of them decided to go off on their own. It made me laugh pretty hard though. My cousin Danny and I used to run off and hide during soccer practice too! :)
I am laughing out loud thinking about you and Danny!
ReplyDelete