Wednesday, January 2, 2013

3 Year Check Up

A few weeks ago I went in to see Dr. Montague for my 3 year check-up.  My favorite thing about this particular appointment was the fact that I didn't have to get any shots.  Lucky me!!!!  Everything looks great.  I actually don't weigh much more than I did at my 2 year appointment, but I'm much taller, so I guess I'm just starting to stretch out a little!  They tried to give me my first visual test, but I was being too silly at that point, so we'll try again next time.  :)

Now that I'm all grown up (3), I get to use the cuff to have my blood pressure taken.



I was pretty serious at the beginning of the appointment.  :)


Dr. Montague looking to see if I have any potatoes in my ears.  All clear this time!


Listening intently to Dr. Montague.


Being silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment