Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas this year was wonderful!  We loaded up the car with lots of presents and luggage and headed to Missouri for the week.  We had lots of fun relaxing and enjoying the warmer Missouri weather while we were there.  On Christmas eve we went to church, then came home to a delicious dinner and us kids got to open one gift.  I opened an Ariel doll who's hair you can wash in the bath.  I was so pumped!

Christmas night was a restless one, but I was up and at 'em early Christmas morning, ready to see what Ho Ho had brought!  Ho Ho did NOT disappoint!  (and neither did mommies, Grandma and Papa and all of my other cousins who were so generous and gave us McNamara kids such nice gifts!)  I really do love this time of year.  Christmas and birthday - how can you go wrong?!!  Can't wait to do it all again next year!


Grandma, Papa, Reagan, Tommy and Me


Grandma and Papa posing with Tommy for his first Christmas


Our family.


Tommy looking cute in his Christmas outfit.


Papa holding my Ariel doll while I brushed her hair on Xmas eve.  (we always get to open one gift on Xmas eve)


Tommy taking it all in on Xmas morning.  :)


Me and Reagan chomping at the bit to get downstairs to see if Ho Ho came!


Ho Ho brought me a new tent and fairy wings!!


Playing in my tent.


Me and Mommy Tina being silly on Christmas afternoon.


Posing by my new castle the Bostow's got me in my new dress from Grandma Morawitz.


Tommy posing in his Xmas pjs!



No comments:

Post a Comment