Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm 2 Months Old!

Mommies can't believe how quickly the time has gone!  I'm already 2 months old!  (well, technically I'm 3 months old now, but Mommy's a little behind on blogging!)

As a two month old I:
  • Sleep for ~6 hour stretches.  (well, my first stretch is 6 hours, my other ones are shorter)
  • Smile and coo a lot!
  • I'm much more relaxed now and don't get as fussy when mommies have to set me down.  (although I still prefer to be held as much as possible)
  • I sleep on Mommy Tina at night and occasionally in my car seat.  Not a fan of the crib yet.
  • I'm starting to get really big!  Mommies didn't think I grew a ton my first month and a half, but my growth has really started to take off now!!

I'm finally bigger than the owl!  :)


You talkin' to me?


Handsome boy.



This is both mommies' favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment