I've had an awful cough now for nearly two months. I was originally diagnosed with RSV back in January, but even after being treated for that, the coughing and wheezing never really went away. Mommies decided to take me back in to try to figure out a solution once and for all. What they found was that I have a minor case of asthma. Pretty typical for kids my age, especially kids with allergies like mine. I'm now doing nebulizer treatments twice a day, and it's made a huge difference. Mommies haven't heard me wheeze once since I started doing my treatments and I rarely cough now. I'm sleeping much better too. (which means everyone is sleeping better...) :)
With the recent flu outbreak, I had to wear this mask initially before they determined that I didn't have the flu.
Smiling behind the mask. :)
I'm such a big girl. I do most of my treatments by myself now!
No comments:
Post a Comment