I turned 3 months old at the end of December, and Mommies can't believe how much I've changed! I'm really good at holding my head up now and can sit in the bumbo and my jumper for extended periods of time. I'm still not the greatest sleeper at night, but getting better! Overall though, when I'm awake and I'm not hungry, I'm happy. All you have to do is say my name and I light up into a big, goofy, gummy grin! Melts Mommies' hearts every time! Another big milestone was that I started school the first week of January. (well, daycare technically, but mommies and Maggie call it school) I'm in the bunny room! I love my teachers and my sister gets to visit me most days, which makes both of us very happy!
Stoic pose for my 3 month picture. :)
I really love playing on my tummy time mat now! (granted, I'm rarely on my tummy while playing on it, but still!)


No comments:
Post a Comment