Better late than never, right? The second week in December we had our annual Holiday Christmas program at Trinity. I was really pumped for it and had been talking about it and practicing for weeks, but when the time come, I was a little sad and didn't perform quite to the level I had practiced. Mommies realized after the fact that even though parents were told not to come to the room before the show to see their kids, most parents did anyway. When mine never showed up, I got really sad. By the time my class walked into the auditorium, my bottom lip was sticking all the way out! Mommies were trying to get my attention so I could see that they were there, but I didn't see them until after my class performed. Lesson learned for next year!!
I pouted during most of our first song.
Cheering up a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment