Monday, January 28, 2013

Soakin' in the Tub

Much like my sister, I still really love tubby time!  Unfortunately, unlike my sister, I'm not the first born, therefore mommies have failed to document every single bath I've ever taken in my life.  (I'm being sort of sarcastic here ... but sort of not)

Mommy did want to make sure she documented one "interesting" fact about my baths ... it's the fact that I pee every single time they put me in the tub.  It's like clock work.  Put me in the warm water, wait roughly 5 seconds, and off I go!  Then they pick me up, dump out the water, and start over again.  One time Mommy thought she could outsmart me by putting me in a dry tub first, but that didn't work.  The warm water is what makes me go.  Sorry Mom.  Can't outsmart a 4 month old!

I take bath time very seriously.


Just kidding!  There's my Tommy smirk!



No comments:

Post a Comment