Mommies took my brother and I to Disney on Ice as an early birthday present to me a few weeks ago. I'm going through a big Disney phase right now (princesses, Mickey, Minnie and their whole crew) so the timing was absolutely perfect. The show was in downtown St. Paul at the Excel center, so it was a really fun little outing for our family. We started the night by grabbing a piece of pizza and mommies' favorite - Cosetta's. After that, we headed to the Excel Center. Mommmies took me there straight from school, so when we walked in and I noticed all of the other little girls in their princess dresses, I was a little sad, but mommies knew better and had secretly packed my Minnie dress and a pair of heels, which I quickly changed into before the show. Mommies wish they could have captured a picture of how my face lit up when Mickey first skated onto the "stage". It was really priceless. Tommy was a great boy throughout the show too and it almost looked like he was taking it all in himself. :) Grace, Lucy and Aunt Kelly were there too so I felt like such a big girl sitting there with my cousins. I hope we get to go again next year!!
Mommy's not sure if I'm scared or excited in this one. We'll go with excited.
The stage.
So happy!
Giving my brother a little squeeze.
The grand finale with all of the different characters out on the ice together.
No comments:
Post a Comment